Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Welcome to our family blog!

Hey guys we now have a family blog! I will post new pictures of Jordyn, Allie, and of course the rest of our crazy family! And let ya know what's new in our lives!


Jordyn is getting so grown up! She wants to go to pre-school this year so we have been checking it out. She also is going to be taking dancing lessons this year and is really excited about it. She is practicing already! She is so much fun. She keeps us entertained!

Allie is the typical 1 year old! She is very busy and very mischevious! She likes playing with Jordyn (and teasing Jordyn) Yes she teases Jordyn more than Jordyn teases her! She is so much fun and makes us laugh all the time! Her favorite song is, Had a bad day By Daniel Powter and she sings right along! She says hadabadday (all tied into together) . We love her so much!

3 comments:

Boudrero said...

Hi,

I am glad you like the blog because I pretty much copied yours. I love the top picture. That is the one I want to frame for my wall. Give them both a goodnight kiss for me.

Love,
Aunt Kimmie

Bunderson Family said...

love it!!!!!!! I am glad you got a blog set up--they are so fun to look at and stay caught up! Hopefully you'll do better than us!!

Love Jen

Bear Lake Bunns said...

These pictures are so cute!! This is such a good idea, i hope you dont mind I copied you and also started a blog.