Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Christmas Day!

Okay. I know this is a ton of pictures but I loved them all and couldn't choose which ones to use!
The girls were very spoiled this year. Santa did really well! They had so much fun. Jordyn was shaking when she saw all of the presents she had gotten.
Allie loved her new shades! Of course Jordyn had to do a pose with everything she got. She looked way to grown up in her new Christmas outfit! I totally forgot to get a picture of Allie in hers, but she looked adorable too!


We had a great Christmas. It was so much fun hanging out with all of the family! I hope that everyone had a Happy Holiday and will have a great year in 2007!


Sorry these pictures our kind out of order. Go to the bottom and work your way up to see it in order! Some day I will get it right.....

No comments: