Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Move!





Here's some funny pictures of the kids during the move. Jordyn loved painting! She wrote letters all over the wall. I love Allie's face in this picture! Thats about how we felt by the time we got moved in!









Pictures of the house
Here are some picture of our house with the new furniture. I know it's probably really stupid to put pictures of my furniture on here but I was to excited and wanted my fam. to see it!















Here's the sunset off of our back porch! We really love living here!

4 comments:

The Bartschi's said...

I love it!! I looks so good with the color that you painted the livingroom. You are so good at putting colors together, what a talent!! I also love the new furniture. I am so happy to get your hand-me-downs. (I don't know if that is the right way to put that but hey you know what I am talking about!) XOXOX

Kris, Rachelle, & Tati

Bear Lake Bunns said...

I love the way your living room tuned out. That is the same color I painted mine! The furniture is gorgeous! I wanted a cabinet like that also. I can't wait to see pics of the dining room all painted up. I am so happy for you guys, you DESERVE it!!

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Cute home Heidi!! WE really liked it. Your kids are always so cute and your furniture looked nice too!! i am jealous of your hutch--i want one!! :) I am excited for you!! Have fun--I cannot wait for a few more weeks--vacation!

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I love the blog idea! You're way ahead of me, I just barely set one up for Brad and myself. What a good way to stay connected. Where did you guys move to? I'm always the last to hear things like that, I'll have to bug my dad about it. Hope you guys are well!