Sunday, August 19, 2007

Just some random pictures...........









Allie's pet bug named "Nose"
Weston found this bug in his garage. He said it is called a Sand Puppy. I have never seen one (kind of creepy lookin) Anyway Allie of course thought it was cool. She started calling it nose. I guess because it looks like it has a big nose. So then the other day the girls were eating lunch and I walked in the kitchen and found them throwin mac 'n cheese in the bug catcher. They said, "but mom nose likes mac and cheese". I guess he likes it. He's still alive! CRAZY KIDS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack and I do not like nose. Sorry girls!! It creeps us both out. The girls look adorable...especially in the outfits I bought them. Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I love Allie's pet!!! Better than a dog i guess, the food is a lot cheaper, i'm sure!!! Cute pictures!! Remember, you will always be MY Idaho IDOL!!!

See ya soon,
Buddy, Jen and Tay