Saturday, December 29, 2007

Our Christmas!

Our cowboy tree!

We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house. We made a gingerbread house with Grandma Cindy. It was fun! Then the girls opened their gifts from Grandma and Grandpa. My camera died so I didn't get too many pictures of the evening but we all had fun!







Christmas Morning!!
They were sooo excited!










Jordyn's present to Allie



Allie in one of her new outfits

Allie' s present to Jordyn




We went to Grandma and Grandpa Cranes house on Christmas day. It was nice to see everyone. We had a lot of fun!



Mazie Jean (cousin)









We had a great Christmas! I didn't take as many pics as usual because Weston got me a video camera (which I love) so I spent more time playin with that! It was great to see everyone! I hope all of you had a great Christmas and I hope you all have a Happy new year!




The girls went sledding a couple of weeks ago. They had sooo much fun!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the pictures!!! Allie's facial expressions kill me :) She is so funny. Looks like the girls had a good Christmas. I am jealous of the video camera--I want one!! Jordyn can come play on the roller coaster anytime!!!
Jen