Monday, March 17, 2008

Our CrAzY Trip To St.George!!


On our way!! We left at 5:30 in the morning (surprisingly) So the kids slept a lot of the way. It was nice because we got there pretty early!



Eating at Cracker Barrel



Well the first night we were there Jordyn started getting a cold. I just thought okay she will be fine now that we are in the warm weather....WRONG! As most of you know Jordyn has asthma. So when she gets a cold she is usually 10 times worse than anyone else who gets the cold. So I ended up taking her to a urgent care down there and found out she had an ear infection!! Ahhh! So of course Allie gets a cold too. Luckily hers wasn't to bad. I lost a few nights of sleep and was seriously thinking about just going home, but we got through it! We had a lot of fun. It was so nice there and it was fun to get out and do stuff outside!! My kids loved it! My sister just moved into a very cute house and they have a park right outside their back door! Where do you think we spent most of our time?? Lets just say it was a very eventful trip! Thanks to my Kim and Ry for putting up with us! We had a lot of fun!


Sleepy heads!!





Crazy Allie!






The kids had SO much fun together!



Fun at the park!




















Finally feeling better!!



Jack looking handsome in his new hat!




Prego Kimmie!!


Sorry Kimmie I had to do it! You look so cute!
















We went to Blue Bunny for ice cream




Mmm.....Mmm...good!












Proof that we were actually there too!














Jordyn and Peyton trying to be rap stars!





Geez Dad!!


Um...Don't ask! heehee.......




We stopped at Cabela's in Lehi on our way home.






Once again...don't ask. I think she gets it from
her Grandpa Danny!!


Smile Weston!!













It's HUGE in there! It could take you all day to go through it all! It was fun though!


4 comments:

Bear Lake Bunns said...

Oooh, your trip looks like fun! As always your pics are so cute. That Allie cracks me up, what a silly girl. I am glad Jordyn is doing better, what a way to start a vacation! Love you guys!

The Bartschi's said...

I love all the pics and Kimmy looks so cute preggers. I am so glad that Jojo is feeling better. I hope you have an amazing day:) luv ya!

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for you to post your st. george pics!! Very cute and it looks like you guys all had a tone of fun. We are excited to go, but wish we could have went when everyone else was down there! Cute girls, and cute boys and cute Kimmie--more pics needed of Heidi!!

Melanie said...

I like the cute preggo pic of Kim. Looks like you all had a good time. I told Kim I wish I was part of the fam!
mel