Thursday, July 17, 2008

Allies Birthday!!

Allie turned 3 on July 16th


She is getting so grown up and looking like a big girl now! It makes me a little sad. I cant believe she is 3 already! She is so much fun and has us laughing all of the time!!




We had a fun day! Me and the girls hung out all day. We played at the park FOREVER and went and had snow cones and then played some more!


















We didn't have a big party this year. It was just us, but we had fun!!


I love her face in this one



She got a new bike. She was so excited!


She hasn't quite got the hang of the whole pedaling thing but I'm sure she will be cruising around before we know it!



yay new clothes!!
Yummy!







These pictures aren't very good, but I thought they were funny!

At the greenbelt!
These were taking today. I thought they were cute so of course I had to put them on here! I think I have a picture taking addiction. Its a serious problem...........Anyway, we went to feed the ducks and go for a walk and the girls found a hill to roll down. It was pretty steep and it looked like it hurt a little but they just kept on going and going! Oh well they had fun!




4 comments:

Bunderson Family said...

I think i love these pics!!!! They are so cute and funny...we love the girls...Tay saw the pics and just kept saying.."Allie, Allie, Allie..." I think she misses her!! Love ya

The Bartschi's said...

I love that you take a lot of pictures because they grow up so fast, I still can't believe that she is 3 Holy Moley... I think that Allie looks like Jordyn in one of the pictures....Anyway it looks like Allie had a wonderful birthday!!

Bear Lake Bunns said...

Happy Birthday Allie!! Wow 3? It just cant be! She already lookes older, the one holding the cake I think she lookes big. Have a happy day!

Boudrero said...

cute little turds!!! Love the pics!