Monday, August 04, 2008

Kellie Pickler Concert!

Me and Jordyn went to the Kellie Pickler concert last week. We had so much fun! My parents, Jared and Wendy, Marcia, and Amanda went also. We had great seats on the front row in the balcony. We could see so good without anyone standing in front of us! She was awesome! She has an amazing voice!


I didn't take very many pictures. My camera didn't work so well in there!
Jordyn just loves her! She was so excited. She called my sister after the show and said "kimmie guess what, I got to see Kellie Picker in real life, and I got a kellie picker shirt with kellie picker on it"! Thats how she says it! Kellie Picker!

Grandma Crane bought Jordyn a t-shirt and she just loves it!!

2 comments:

Harris said...

You are so pretty Heidi! That is so fun to have one on one time with your little girl...she is so cute with her shirt! It looks like you guys had a great time!

Bear Lake Bunns said...

That was so fun!! Now we just need Taylor Swift and Miranda Lambert to come to IF. I need to burn that cd of pics for you.