Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Twilight Saga...




So I just finished the fourth book in the Twilight series. I just have to say that I hardly ever read, and in less than a month I have read four really thick books! They were all so good . I am ADDICTED! I will admit it. I was hooked from day one. They put a spell on you I swear. I couldn't put it down! Stephanie Meyer is absolutely amazing to me. To come up with something so different and intriguing. Weston thinks I'm crazy and also thinks that I am in love with Edward. I think he is relieved that I am done with them!

Twilight the movie comes out November 21st and I cant wait! I will be there first thing! =) Like I said, I'm ADDICTED!!!

Here is the movie trailer.......





3 comments:

Melanie said...

I haven't read them yet but I guess I should hurry and read the first one before the movie comes out. My Mom bought the first two so we could start reading but neither of us has started!

Boudrero said...

Crazy lady!! hee hee just kidding. I too was in the twilight daze after finishing them. They are so good. I can't wait for the movie!!

The Bartschi's said...

Hey you did you see my pictures of Edward on my blog when I put when the movie was coming out!! I love the books, I read them all in 6 days and even had to wait 2 days for the last one to come out.