Monday, October 13, 2008

Jordyns Birthday

The day before Jordyns birthday we got together with my parents and had a little party. She got spoiled of course! She had so much fun though.

Aunt Kimmie made this really cute journal for her. She is so creative!! Thanks Kimmie, we love it!
Sportin some new clothes from Grandma and Grandpa
We got her a new bike and she was so excited. She had the biggest grin on her face. As you can see.




On her birthday My mom and I took the girls to Beverly Hills Chihuahua. It was hilarious! We had a good time. I think me and grandma were laughing harder then the girls!



2 comments:

Boudrero said...

cute birthday pics! nice bike jordy buy. darn dog movie...i liked it too, and that scares me.

Melanie said...

Your girls are so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. She have fun with her new bike!