Wednesday, November 19, 2008

..:::Disney on Ice:::..

Last Thursday the girls and I went to Disney on ice! I (like and idiot) forgot my camera. Which was very hard for me since I LOVE taking pictures!! We went along with Marcia, Amanda & Mazie, Rachelle & Tati, and Alisa (amandas friend). We had so much fun!! I stole these pictures from Rachelles blog.....




Tati and Allie



















The next morning we took the girls swimming. They had fun!


CHUCK-E-CHEESE
Then we took the kids to Chuck-e-cheese. They loved it! My girls have always wanted to go there. We were there for about 3 hours. We were all so exshausted!!













It was a fun couple of days! Cant wait until next year girls!!







































1 comment:

The Bartschi's said...

I can't wait either!!! I had so much fun with you and the girls!! We will have to do "girls Day" more often!!