Tuesday, December 02, 2008

.....Our Thanksgiving Weekend......

Our Thanksgiving weekend started out in Bear Lake with the Crane Fam. We had a nice Thanksgiving! We ate a lot of yummy food. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. We played games and laughed our heads off! It was fun. We are so blessed to have such great families! We love you all!!



















The grand kids helped Grandma make her delicious rolls. It was so cute! She definitely had a lot of help!
























On Saturday I went to my parents house. My mom made me a birthday cake and I got some cool presents! Thanks guys!










On Sunday my mom, the girls, and I took a quick trip to Logan to see my sister and her family while they were there. Like I said it was quick but well worth it. The kids were so sad that they had to say good bye so soon but they had fun. It was good to see them!




My cute nephews!!





















The girls help me put up our tree. Allie stuck her monkey in the tree and insisted that I take a picture. She's so silly!



3 comments:

Boudrero said...

Cute pics! I love your tree. It is awesome. It was much better than seeing it on the camera phone.

Joel and Valerie said...

Cute tree! I would love to see you. Where are you at? We are in Archer Idaho--whoo hoo! We are just making a pit stop here before we go to California so Joel can go to more school.... but it would be great if you, me and Ashley could get together... call me 801-995-1840

Harris said...

what a fun thanksgiving, family is the BEST!! ps....i LOVE your tree!! is it real?