Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Back in May....

Jordyn had a concert at school. She looked so cute!
Thanks for the dress Danielle!






I cant believe that she is done with kindergarten and off to 1st grade already. She has done so good! She scored in the top 5 in her school for the IRI testing. We are SO proud of her!!



She had her last dance recital in May. She did a great job!! Thanks to the family who came to watch!

At her last dancing lesson she was awarded with a home practice trophy and a 4 year award. She loves dancing!!






Ok this is a way random pic! Weston and I had our 7 year anniversary on May 17th. Crazy! 7 years!?!?! Anyway he got me these beautiful roses, and of course we didn't get a picture together with them so I took one of myself...sad I know....Aren't they pretty?

No comments: