Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Pictures!!

We went to Logan a couple of weeks ago to meet up with my sister while she was down there. While we were there my sisters good friend Angie (who is an awesome photographer as you can tell) was nice enough to take some pictures of my girls and my sisters boys. They turned out great! Thank you so much Angie! We love them!!



I tried to pick out just a few that I liked to post on here but there are too many cute ones!! It was hard!






























We decided to get a couple with the kids together..It was a little rough but I think they turned out cute! Too bad we didn't have all of the grandkids there..oh well, maybe someday!









2 comments:

Harris said...

Oh my gosh, I haven't checked your blog forever and your girls are getting so big! These pics of your girls are beautiful! Your oldest should be a model...she poses so cute!! Also that video of your little girl free styling is so cute...she is good! How old is she?

Brooke Bird said...

Heidi! your little girls are so beautiful, good job! it was so great to hear from you, sorry it took so long to write back, i am just learning how to actually run my blog myself...ha. you have a very cute family, are you living in idaho?