Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol!



David Cook is AMAZING!

david cook 7


I just think it is so cool how he can take a song that is totally different from his style and make it his own. He has an amazing voice! I like the other David too but David C. Is definitly my fave!!

I was bummed that Carly got voted off. She has a great voice and I definitly think that is was a popularity vote this week. Jason Castro did not do good at all. I thought that he should have gone. Anyway...as you can see I'm obsessed and also very bored at the moment. Let me know what you all think about it and who your favorites are!


Click on the links to watch him!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv5KX-rv954

I love The Phantom of the Opera. So I loved this performance!

This one is amazing too!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLm_Dnto74A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David C is good and you know he will go places, I really want to see Jason Castro do great!! He is my favorite since the hottie Australian got voted off...ridiculous...it was time for Carly to go, but i thought it should have been Brooke--she does not do so well and it is the same thing every week!! Those are my thoughts!!!