Monday, April 07, 2008

Fun Weekend!

We had a fun weekend! Brian, Jen, and Taylor came down. The girls had SO much fun playing together! It was fun seeing them!

Jordyn and Allie love uncle Buddy!

Taylor is wearing Jordyns jacket. She liked it and wanted to put it on. She wore it the rest of the night and then carried it around grandmas house the next day! It's a little big but she looked so cute in it!






Sunday we went to my parents house to hang out with the fam. We had so much fun! Buddy brought his Wii. I had never played one before and I guess I shouldn't have because now I'm addicted! Me and my mom played tennis against eachother for quite a while and we got pretty into it! It was a lot of fun!


I love this picture of the 3 of them!








Poor uncle Buddy!








Jordyn wouldn't leave him alone!

It was fun getting to know Taylor better. She is so funny! We all had so much fun!




Allie playing dress up! She put on my old dance costume and sneakers. It was cute!



My big girl!















3 comments:

Boudrero said...

I love all of the pictures!! The girls are all so beautiful. I miss em. Taylor and Allie do look alike....a little. I think it is their eyes. It looks like you guys had fun.

The Bartschi's said...

Cute pictures it looks like you guys had fun.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! I loved the girls playing together, they were so cute!! Tay would get so excited everytime she would see Allie!! See ya soon,

JEN