Sunday, April 13, 2008

FuNnY SToRy!

So last week I took Jordyn in for her Kindergarten screening. They just ask her questions and have her do some other things to see if she is ready for Kindergarten. She did really good and they said that she is definitely ready! I was very proud of her. As we were walking into the school she kept saying, "I'm not going to be shy, I'm not going to be shy". It was funny. Then we went to lunch after and I was asking her some questions about it. She said, "well they asked me what season it was, and I said HIBERNATION"! I almost fell out of my chair laughing! Most of you know how this winter has been! You cant really say that she was wrong. It felt like we were hibernating! She is always saying stuff that makes us laugh! Anyway I just thought I would share that with you all.




Allies 1st scrapbook page!
I went to a scrapbook sale a while ago and Allie picked out this scrapbook kit. So we went home and the girls made scrapbook pages. I just thought I would be helping Allie with hers the whole time. She didn't want any help. She is always telling me, "i'm a bid dirl". (i'm a big girl). So she took the glue and started putting stuff together by herself and this is how it turned out! I thought she did pretty good! She was very proud of it!

2 comments:

Boudrero said...

I love the story of Jordyn!! Glad you put it on here. I think Allie is going to be a little artist. She is really good at drawing, and her scrapbook page was good...I thought.

The Bartschi's said...

She did very good at it, she is just like you talented talented talented!!